HP Photosmart 6520 Printer Drivers Download – The variations originating from the HP Photosmart 5520 are a lot less substantial but adequate to warrant the small big difference in price. The 6520 supplies you a greater touchscreen panel, at 3. 45 in ., and contributes a 20-page photo plate for 5-by-7 photo papers. The photo dish health supplements a stingy 80-page major holder, which is between the limits that can make the printer suitable for property and light-responsibility home business office only use.
How to Install HP Photosmart 6520 Printer Drivers
How to Install HP Printer Drivers
The general thumb rule about how to install HP printer drivers is to include the software and drivers. Without them, the printer won’t function at all. Using the downloadable driver is possible if you lose the CD. In general, the methods to install the driver are almost similar.
Making a Connection
- You can use SCSI cable, USB cable, or parallel port cable to connect the PC to the printer
- After connecting them, connect the power to the outlet
- You should connect the printer with wireless network if this is a network machine
- A laptop works the same way as the PC
- Tablets and smartphones should use printers with wireless feature – it will make printing easy
- Printer Setup and Software Installation
- After everything has been connected or plugged in, turn on the computer
- Insert the CD
- If it won’t start right away, click on My Computer, double-click on the CD drive, and then choose ‘Setup File or Install File’
- If you have downloaded the driver, run it
- You should be able to see the installation wizards. Follow the instructions until you have finished it
- Test the printer to make sure that it works just well
What if you have lost the CD?
- Go to the printer’s manufacturer official website
- Download the software
- Run the file
Using the Drivers Only
It is possible to install only the printer without including the extra programs or software.
- Connect the printer to your computer and then access Control Panel
- You should see the option ‘Printer.’ Double click on it. It’is probably that the name is Printers and Fax.
- You should be able to see the printer wizard now. Click Next so you can start it.
- You should see the option “Local or Network’ printer. Go to ‘Local printer is attached’ option and then choose Next.
- If you are asked to the location of the driver, go to the printer CD or the driver directory
Supported Operating Systems (OS)
Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Win 8/ 8.1/ Win 10 (32bit-64bit), Mac OS and Linux.
Download HP Photosmart 6520 Printer Drivers
Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux