Epson PM-400 Printer Drivers Download – Today’s personal computer inkjets provide high-sufficient photo top quality that a lot of men and women don’t need to have a specialized photo inkjet printer like the Epson PictureMate PM-400 Personalized Photo Laboratory ($249.99). For individuals who do, nevertheless, the PM-400$199.99 at Amazon online marketplace is one of the couples of that may print out each 4-by-6- and 5-by-7-inches pictures. The bigger-than-standard produce sizing, in addition to the high-high quality result you would expect from a photo computer printer, tends to make the Epson model a powerful contender.
How to Install Epson PM-400 Printer Drivers
How to Install Epson Printer Drivers
The general thumb rule about how to install Epson printer drivers is to include the software and drivers. Without them, the printer won’t function at all. Using the downloadable driver is possible if you lose the CD. In general, the methods to install the driver are almost similar.
Making a Connection
- You can use SCSI cable, USB cable, or parallel port cable to connect the PC to the printer
- After connecting them, connect the power to the outlet
- You should connect the printer with wireless network if this is a network machine
- A laptop works the same way as the PC
- Tablets and smartphones should use printers with wireless feature – it will make printing easy
- Printer Setup and Software Installation
- After everything has been connected or plugged in, turn on the computer
- Insert the CD
- If it won’t start right away, click on My Computer, double-click on the CD drive, and then choose ‘Setup File or Install File’
- If you have downloaded the driver, run it
- You should be able to see the installation wizards. Follow the instructions until you have finished it
- Test the printer to make sure that it works just well
What if you have lost the CD?
- Go to the printer’s manufacturer official website
- Download the software
- Run the file
Using the Drivers Only
It is possible to install only the printer without including the extra programs or software.
- Connect the printer to your computer and then access Control Panel
- You should see the option ‘Printer.’ Double click on it. It’is probably that the name is Printers and Fax.
- You should be able to see the printer wizard now. Click Next so you can start it.
- You should see the option “Local or Network’ printer. Go to ‘Local printer is attached’ option and then choose Next.
- If you are asked to the location of the driver, go to the printer CD or the driver directory
Supported Operating Systems (OS)
Windows 10 32-bit
Windows 10 64-bit
Windows 8.1 32-bit
Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 8 32-bit
Windows 8 64-bit
Windows 7 32-bit
Windows 7 64-bit
Windows Vista 32-bit
Windows Vista 64-bit
Windows XP 32-bit
Windows XP 64-bit
OS X (v10.11.x)
Mac OS X (v10.10.x)
Mac OS X (v10.9.x)
Mac OS X (v10.8.x)
Mac OS X (v10.7.x)
Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
Download Epson PM-400 Printer Drivers
Download for Windows
Download for Mac OS